Wednesday, January 9, 2008

This is eternal life: knowing true God Christ Ahnsahnghong!

So after thinking abit something i like to make a habit of I was remembered something my dad always told me to to do: investigat the truth and never take anything as face value...Ive held onto this truth my whole life but when I started learning about the bible i realized how important it is to have that kind of mind...

Matt. 24:4Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,[a]' and will deceive many.

So many will come in the last days claiming they are God, for that reason the whole wolrd is pretty much decieved...As those who really want eternal life we have to really see who is the Christ.

2 Cor. 11:4For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

There are many Jesus' but we have to know the true Jesus in the bible. I hope everyone truly seeks the true Christ who is in the bible rather than just accept what has been taught to us...lets examine our faith and see if we are following God or some fabrication that has been passed down to us1

No comments: