Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The New name of God: Christ Ahnsahnghong!


Christ testifies in rev.3:12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. 13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.


MAny people doubt the new name of Christ Ahsnahnghong and say it is only through the name of Jesus we recieve salvation, but Jesus testifies himself that He will come a second time(Heb. 9:27) with a new name. Whenever this is mentioned I notice people are quick to judge....if you want to know the new name of Christ we have to look for signs, prophesies, and testimonies that testify about Christ not His actual name. If we only look for the actual name we are following the same logic the Jews did 2000 years ago when they denied first coming Christ....It is only by lookingat the scriptures can we recgonize the new new name of CHrist Ahnsahnghong!


John 5:39You diligently study[a] the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, 40yet you refuse to come to me to have life.

No comments: