Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So I know that many on the net have been trying to say that Church of God is a cult but after seeing this site it cleared everything up for me....so check it out...http://www.proveahnsahnghong.com/

When I think about the early disciples I can see that they were were also accused for being in a cult or a sect....What they went through was a prophesy about what the children of God in the Holy Spirit age would go though....



Acts 24:5"We have found this man to be a troublemaker, stirring up riots among the Jews all over the world. He is a ringleader of the Nazarene sect



Acts 24:14However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets,

So to believe in true God is not easy but God already let us know that...



Matt 7: 13"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

No comments: