Friday, January 4, 2008

1 Rsolution: To PReach about Father CHRISTAHNSAHNGHONG and MOTHER JERUSALEM!

So 2007 was the best year for me this was the year i came to know my Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem! Even though so many are against the CHurch of God its ok because we have the truth! Even the persecution is prphesied in the bible

Matt 10:22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Luke 6:24 Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man.

Isaiah 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, you who tremble at his word: "Your brothers who hate you, and exclude you because of my name, have said, 'Let the LORD be glorified, that we may see your joy!' Yet they will be put to shame.

So despite what others say it really doesnt matter im going to preach God Ahnsahnghong untill the end and you know what even though they say bad things im glad because it just proves to me that I am in the right place.....the disciples 2000 years ago recieved the same treatment so I guess im in good company!

No comments: