Friday, January 11, 2008

Ahnsanghong let me know the Truth!

I feel like all I talk about is preaching lately...I guess its all I seem to do...I just cant keep the word of God inside anymore, there are just so many thinkgs that I never knew before that i want to share with the world....When I look at what I used to follow and ccompare it to the bible I want to tell everyone who is like me the truth. The other day I my friend had come to the church and she asked me why we use the veil so I showed her this verse....

1 Cor. 11:3Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God. 4Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. 5And every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is just as though her head were shaved. 6If a woman does not cover her head, she should have her hair cut off; and if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved off, she should cover her head. 7A man ought not to cover his head since he is the image and glory of God; but the woman is the glory of man.

Apostle paul wrote that a man should not cover his head while praying or prophesying but a woman should......


veil



















Greek orthodox priest praying Pope praying


So thats why in the church of God the women cover their heads as it is a commandment of God...so those who say Church of God God is cult maybe you should be looking at your own religion and see whether or not it follows the bible truly....

No comments: