Friday, January 11, 2008

Rev. 21:9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.
Lately people have been questioning me about the New Jerusalem.....People actually think its going to be this city that will actually plop down to this earth...but as you can tell this makes no sense...people fail to realize that God spoke in parables.
Matt 13: 34Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable. 35So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: "I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world."
Meaning the holy City Jerusalem must represent something else...
Gal 4:26But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.
Quite simply the Jerusalem mentioned in Revelations is referring to our Mother, the mOther of our spirits...thanks to Father Christ Ahsahnghong i know the truth about Heavenly Mother....

No comments: