Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ahnsahnghongnim the Name of salvation!


Many people I have encountered have told me the name of God is not important, all we have to beleive in God and thats it but I think the bible begs to differ...


Duet. 5:11"You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.


2 Chron 6:8 But the LORD said to my father David, 'Because it was in your heart to build a temple for my Name, you did well to have this in your heart.


Matt 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,


Luke 11:2 He said to them, "When you pray, say: " 'Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.


Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved


I can go on and on but to save time I won't...point is we need to know the name of the Lord and the name of the our savior in the Holy Spirit Age is Father Christ Ahnsahnghong so study about Him what do oyu have to lose....

No comments: