Thursday, January 17, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong who gave me the Truth!

John 8:32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

This verse always stuck out to me..I wanted to know the truth about about everything thats why I always asked a lot of questions. I wanted the truth about everything but when I studied about mother it made so much sense why I desired to know the ttruth and why I desired freedom..

Gal. 4:26But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

Gal.28Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. 30But what does the Scripture say? "Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman's son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman's son."[c] 31Therefore, brothers, we are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman.

My sould desired to know about the Heavenly Jerusalem....the truth about my Mother has set me free...

No comments: