Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Witness of Christ Ahnsahnghong!

Hey all! So get this, today I was school in the library when I saw on eof my old friens, I havent seen her since like elementary school, I was so excited cuz I wanted to ell her about all that I learned in the past few weeks. She was like my best friend when we were little so I really wanted her to come to church to learn about Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother. I wasn't sure whether or not she would accept but I had to try anyway.
I first asked her if I could "preach" to her about the passover through the bible. One thing i learned at the church of God is that everything is from the bible. She said sure so I went to John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. I told her basically the only way to go to heaven is to follow what jesus said. Then she asked "so how do you eat His flesh and drink His blood? so now God wants us to be cannibals"...then I showed her Matt. 26:17On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?" THen she said "so what does Passover have to do with eating Jesus' flesh and blood?" So then we went to verse 26:While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." 27Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
Then she was like "oh yeah that's communion" Then I said "so where did God say commuion? its no where in the bible, communion was made up by Emperor Constantine in 325 AD, God said Passover from the beginning." Then she asked "so how do you know about all of this do you go to bible school or something." Then I said told her its because Father Christ Ahnshanghong who came from the east who is the root of David let me know...rev 5:22And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?" 3But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals." Thats why I know Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem who are God almighty in the flesh let me know everything....so now she rerally wants to come and learn moreso Im so excited...I know only God lets anyone understand Their words, but im just so happy I was able to let someoen else know what i know! Thank YOu Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and mother for letting me shere this beautiful truth!

No comments: