Friday, November 2, 2007

Ahnsahnghong-Who is He?

So Ive been thinking and thinking about my life how it has changed, how I feel how I think how I act is so different...I feel like a new person....and it all started with just knowing who God is....I was talking to my friend about church(of course) and she asked me how do I really know this is not just like any other church, and I had to really think about it...its true how can I really know if im following the right way there are so many different ways I could go, then it came to me...
Pastor showed us this verse in the bible, Rev. 2And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?" 3But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals." The bible is a sealed scroll no one could really read it,( i mean duh, if they could really read it then they would see and follow the sabbath, passover etc.) But without knowing what God said to do no one could go to heaven.....but God said that the root of David could...then it hit me, oh yeah Christ Ahnsahnghong came as King David....He let us know all the truths in the bible.
So hes the root of David who opened the sealed scroll....after remembering that I felt better...Its so amazing how when all these questions pop up God always has an answer for through the bible...thats why Jesus saidin John 5:39You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, 40yet you refuse to come to me to have life. Whenever someone tries to tell me oh this church is not true or you don't have to do all of that or they say youre in a cult I always think about this verse, cuz everything Ive learned is through the bible, I was never shown anything not from the bible, and in the end through the bible I was able to understand who Christ is....Christ Ahn Sahnghong and Mother!
Sometimes it hurts when someone I love says oh you shouldn't go there or they say bad things about Christ Ahnsahnghong or Mother Jerusalem,but then I dont feel all that bad cuz im in good company cuz even Jesus said in John 15:18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.'If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. In the name of Christ people will be treated badly God already told me that...so in the name of true Christ Ahnsahng and Mother Jerusalem I will gladly be hated by the world, Id much rather be chosen by true God rather than be chosen by the world! Thank YOu Christ Ahnsanghong for letting me know who you really are!

2 comments:

Tine said...

Actually My mom yesterday called me screaming about something she found on the internet telling me im in some cult. And i opened the bible and i was reading acts 24 and i couldnt help but smile because in verse 5 It says:"He is a ringleader of the Nazarene sect". They were talking about a disiple. Saying that those who believed Christ in that time were considered to be a "cult". Then same thing now a days...

Seraphin of Sarah said...

Amen! Its so true you can look in the whole old testament and not find the name of Jesus anywhere so why do people believe? Its because he fulfilled the prohpecies in the old testament thats why. So if its so easy to believe his first coming then why do people doubt even though he himself said I am coming soon and I will give him my new name. Kind of narrows down those who really have faith in Gods word.