Monday, November 5, 2007

Christ Ahnsahnghong Second Coming Chist From South Korea!

Oh gosh it feels like forever since I last posted...Ive just been so busy, school and work are ok but the bright spot in my day is going to zion....man whever I go I just never want to leave...I feel like im in heaven already whenver I enter those doors...anyways I felt really bad the other day when I was studying with one of the sisters, i just have like tons of questions and I finally found a place that will answer all of them...i think the study was only supposed to last like 30 minutes but with all my questions I was in there for like 2 hours, I was just stuck on one thing, why south Korea....
I believe in Father but when I was talking to my cousin who thinks she knows about the bible was all like oh yeah the east mentioned in Isaiah46: 11 From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do, was talking about Eastern israel...so of course I asked my teacher about it....
All of a suddenI thought uh-oh what if she can't answer it but then Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother always show me that its not the bible teacher who knows the answer it is God who answers all questions. So when I asked my question she went to Isaiah 41: 2 "Who has stirred up one from the east, calling him in righteousness to his service? He hands nations over to him and subdues kings before him. He turns them to dust with his sword, to windblown chaff with his bow. 3 He pursues them and moves on unscathed, by a path his feet have not traveled before9 I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. At First I was like so how do we know this is talking about Christ's First coming....so then she went on explaining that when Christ came the first time he only came to one nation Israel but in this verse it says He will hand nations meaning more than one nation so it has to be talking about second coming Christ, even still I still had doubt so when she went to the next verse it all made perfect sense...she told me to go to Rev. 7:1. 1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. 2Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. So I remebered this verse from Seal of God, this Angel from the East who had the seal of God had to be God, but anyways the point was that God was coming from the East and according to Isaiah 41:9 I(God) took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you....
Heres the amazing part though, when John who wrote revelations saw this prophesy he was at the Island of Patmos in greece(seriously I think my intelligence level has raised since I started going to the church of God). If you draw a line straight from Patmos to South Korea it is actually the exact same latitude 37 degrees...thats why God said from the farthest corners He will call us cuz actually South Korea is a penisula so it is still attatched to land, South Korea is technically the farthest corner of the earth from Patmos Island....When I saw this all my doubts vanished, I couldn't deny it, Father Christ Ahnsahnghong is true God Almighty, so no matter what anyone says I will not stop believing in Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem....I know this doesnt mean I won't have questions...I know I will, I always do but at least I know if I ask them they will be answered from the bible, so how can I doubt..Thank You Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem for answering my questions and letting me know the truth.....
Anyway, I got alot of stuff to do before tommorow hits so I'll be off! Peace:-D

No comments: