Monday, November 26, 2007

What is truth what is a lie.....revealed to me by Christ Hansahnghong

Hi all! Its been awhile I know...I've been so busy recently with everything. So this weekend I spent some time with my family. Its not so easy to talk to them because they always have something to say about the church of God..One cousin who says she studies the bible religiously was trying to argue about Passover....so this was her only argument Acts 2:46Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,
so according to this verse she said the apostles broke bread at any time so we dont need to keep the passover at the appointed time we just have to follow the examples of the apostles...

So my response was.....
1 Cor. 11:1Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.
Apostle Paul followed the example of Christ, he didn't make his own way....1 Cor. 11:23For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me." 25In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me." 26For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.
Interestingly enough Apostle Paul was refering to what Christ said when He spoke on the Passover night....Luke 22:7Then came the day of Unleavened Bread on which the Passover lamb had to be sacrificed. 8Jesus sent Peter and John, saying, "Go and make preparations for us to eat the Passover."......19And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."
20In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
So the apostles followed the example of Christ, so then if we follow their example we must also keep the passover just as Jesus did 2000 years ago....


Im just so glad that I can understand the truth...Im sure there are many aguments people try to use to refute the truth but in the end the only way I even know anything is because Second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong let me see the truth!

2 comments:

Dozer said...

All that verse says in Acts is that they broke bread.... the apostles never said this is Christ body of this is Christ blood. all they did was break bread. i mean in order to eat the bread you have to break it...so they could of just been having a meal, where they had to eat bread, and they broke it, thats it. Thanks be to Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem who showed us the way to Eternal life through the Passover, in the World Mission Society Church of God

Xena said...

I also started to tell my family about Christ AhnSahngHong. To tell you the truth it is not easy, because if they don't come to the Church and study they won't understand about second coming christ.
The study of the Passover is so amazing, and only the Church of Celebrates it!