Monday, November 12, 2007

Hey all! What a weekend.....my weekends have been so busy now before I used to just watch lifetime movies and eat anything in my kitchen but now I have so much more purpose....I used to just live my days just wating for something t happen, now it seems like so many things happen I dont have time to breathe but this is a good thing and Im happy....On saturday my cousin went to church with me...I was so scared because I hadn't told her enything about church, Christ Ahnsahnghong or Mother Jerusalem. She and I were so close growing up,almost like sisters....i guess I was worried she'd reject but boy was I wrong! We started studying forgiveness of sins with one of the sisters...wow its so amzing that even though Iv already finished all the chapters I still can learn so much the second time around...I mean its so clear how God said we are made of body and spirit Gen. 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. When my cousin saw this she was like wait how can we be made of dust and air, so when the sister explained it made so much sense... GOd speaks is parables so dust doesnt me dust it mean"s the body and breath of life means our spirit...anyway when she went to the next verse my cousin was in tears cuz we went to Ecc. 12:7 and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it. MEanign our body goes in the ground but our spirit returns to heaven meaning our spirit was there before...hearing that again and again I still get shocked, our spirit was in heaven with God before thats why our spirit can go back to heaven thats what it means to return to go back! Wow I still get chills from hearing that! Anyway when my cousin found out why we are not heaven now I think she really was starting to get it....I was so happy when she was like so what did we do?
The sister went to a few verses like Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost." Jesus Christ came to seek the lost which was us, but why were we lost?... Matt. 9:13 But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." So we are lost cuz we sinned which makes sense cuz it says in Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. SO then we all die so we must all have sinned but the crazy thing is we sinned in heaven not here....I mean to be honest crimes are not commited in the jail they are done outside of it then people go to jail....so really this nice place we call earth is really ajail for really bad criminals...my cousin and i used o wonder why people were so bad, well now we know for sure....this place is a big jail and everyone is on a death sentence....Thats why Christ came to take us out of jail and give us parole.....My cousin almost dropped when she saw the next verse when she saw the next verse Eph. 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace....so through Christ's blood we recieve forgiveness of sin, but how can we get Jesus' blood.......THE PASSOVER!!!!!!!!!! And the most amazing thing about Passover is that Second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong brought it back for all of us So after all of this now my cousin is not my cousin anymore she is now my spiritual sister....Im so psyched that she got baptized and took the passover now we can talk about Father and Mother all the time! THanks Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother for giving me this gift letting my cousin know the truth!

No comments: