Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CROSS IDOLOTRY...revealed to me by my Father Christ Ahnsahnghong

Ok so my last post was alittle wierd sorry about the unclear text....so lately Ive been sharpening my "sword" (the word of God Eph. 6:17) because lately so many people claim to know the truth...My aunt asked me the other day why I didnt where her cross that she had given me for my birthday. At first i was scared because I had actually thrown it away. Now you may be asking me, now why did you throw away a ruby encrusted cross that your very rich and gernerous aunt had given you for your 16th birthday...Well let me me tell you why.....
Ex. 20: 4 "You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.
GOd told us plainly we cannot have any idols at all...i mean come on it is mentioned in the ten commandments, even non christians refer to the ten commandments.....so the next question is what is an idol.....
Deut.26:1 'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God.

So an idol is a carved stone sacred stone or image.....a carved stone, or image maybe like this....




















This custom of bowing down to theses things and keepinging these things are not God's customs...then whose custom is it then
Jeremiah 10:3 For the customs of the peoples are worthless; they cut a tree out of the forest, and a craftsman shapes it with his chisel. 4 They adorn it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so it will not totter. 5 Like a scarecrow in a melon patch, their idols cannot speak; they must be carried because they cannot walk. Do not fear them; they can do no harm nor can they do any good."

So this custom of worshiping idols is worthless in the eyes of God but when you look at this verse carefully you see God is describing some kind of idol...its in the shape of a scare crow in a melon patch





Then what looks like a scarecrow in a mellon patch that people adorn with gold and silver, that people have made out of wood that people shape it and carve it and treat with such reverance....
Do you see the resebleance anyone.....so how did God describe the cross...its an idol...so those who keep idolotry show hatred to God...and if you you show that you hate God well what happens to you....

Cursed is the man who carves an image or casts an idol—a thing detestable to the LORD, the work of the craftsman's hands—and sets it up in secret." Then all the people shall say, "Amen!"
so in the end im glad I threw away my cross, in the end its worth it....for my slavation Im willing to do anything....HEy Id rather be blessed rather than cursed any day....Peace out!












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's kinda shocking! But God already prophecied the use of the cross for worship. If Christ Ahnsahnghong didn't let us know this, how can we please God?

Kimberli said...

What makes cross reverence even more ridiculous is that people were revering the cross BEFORE Jesus was crucified. Jeremiah lived around 560 B.C., and the people already had this custom. Where did it come from? EGYPT! Again, I thank Christ AhnSahngHong for allowing me to see the Light!

God's Will said...

WoW!! That's pretty shocking actually. No wonder so many disasters happen around the world, the people are showing hatred towards God. Thanks be to Father Christ AHNSAHNGHONG because even I myself used to have idols because I thought God would listen to me but I was actually showing God hate, how scary! Christ Ahnsahnghong had mercy on me by opening my eyes and allowing to understand that only be keeping His commandments (Sabbath, Passover,Feasts of God, Preaching the Gospel) I can show Father and Mother Love. I feel so blissful :)