Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ahnsahnghong.... God coming on the Clouds or in the Flesh?

So Im off today from work and school...I know its amazing i never have a day off...so now I dont know what to do, then it struck me why I don't review my notes from my studies at church! Before I would never think about studying on my day off but I thought why not...its so weird all I want to do is study the bible. Its just so cool how the bible verse just seem to match up it even says in Isaiah 34:16 Look in the scroll of the LORD and read: None of these will be missing, not one will lack her mate. For it is his mouth that has given the order, and his Spirit will gather them together.
So I was reviewing my notes on "how?" second coming Christ came and it still amazes me how God let us understand He would come....to me its so easy to understand but Father Christ Ahnshanghong and Mother already let me see, even God said in Matt. 13:13This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. Im just thankful that I understand and that I can see.....so anyway I was just so amazed that hen God says in Matt 24:3As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?" I could totally see how people get confused with this verse...so many people thing that when Second coming Christ comes the end comes right away but God is so clear when he say what is the sign of your coming and the end of the age, meaning His second coming and the end of the age are two events not one....when I studied this I was alittle stumped because I always thought the end of the world and Jesus Christ's second coming were the same....anyway when realized learnign about Jesus' second coming is more important cuz when he comes He's going to give salvation to the elect. Matt 24: 30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. Luke21:27At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."
So when Jesus comes again he's gonna come on the clouds....I cringe when I see this part because I remember fighting with my bible teacher at this point....I was so stuck on the idea that God will "descend from the heavens" as my religion teacher taught me in school so I remember fighting when I studied this one, but after thinking about I thought well yeah it does sound silly... God coming from the clouds, logically it doesnt make sense....God said he would come to save the elect meaning a small few. IF HE really came from the clouds everyone would beleive and there would be no need for the end where God said he's come with fire(Isaiah 66: 15 See, the LORD is coming with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind; he will bring down his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. 16 For with fire and with his sword the Lord will execute judgement upon all men and many will those be slain by the Lord.)
So the question I had was what does clouds mean...so we went to a few verses like Prov 25:14 Like clouds and wind without rain is a man who boasts of gifts he does not give. God was talking about a man but when he talked about the man he compared him to a cloud, so then clouds mean men or flesh...so when it says Son of MAn will come in the clouds it means HE will come in the flesh! Even reading my notes over and talking about it makes me want to jump...it makes so much sense.....I know I know it seems like only one verse but there are so many and I gotta start my day of bumming around .I m just so happy to know all of this I never thought Id be in this position, knowing about God and the bible but either way Im so happy, I just want to let eveyone know God, second coming Christ Ahnsahnghhong from the east came to bring salvation..not only that He let us know about Mother God too.....I coyuld sit here all talking about it but I really do have to go...Peace out;-)

3 comments:

Kimberli said...

Wow, before I thought the same way that many do. I thought that the second coming of Christ and Judgment Day were at the same time, but first Christ had to come in the Clouds like you were talking about in Matthew 24. From reading your blog, it seems like we have a lot in common. I could talk about Christ AhnSahngHong for days :)...

Le0511 said...

Yea, actually, its weird. Why do people like to believe Christ is a cloud surfur? Lol, it sounds funny. How would Christ fulfill all the remaining prophecies if he's busy surfing on a cloud?? Definetely MUST walk this earth again, and he did. Ahnsahnghong Christ walked, taught, proved, explained, revealed, fulfilled... basically did everything he was supposed to do. Without Christ AhnSahngHong, i would probably be looking at the sky too..

Short144 said...

What can I say? I was one of those who expected God to come on the clouds and bring fire at the same time. I never paid attention to the "gather the elect part." It's so good that Christ Ahnsahnghong cleared things up for me. Otherwise, I'd be waiting for the third and final coming.