Tuesday, October 23, 2007

To Be or Not to Be....

Ok this is my first attempt at a blog, so Im a little nervous...its just that lately Ive been going trhough alot and I wanted some kind of out let, so here I go... lets take a little journey in My Head....Ive been reading the bible alot lately and I had alot of questions that no one seemed to know the answer to, like why Im here and whats my purpose....Lukily my friend has been going to this church lately where they have the answers to every question I had...so I thought why not give it a try what do I have to lose...when I went oh my gosh it was so great everyone was friendly and happy and they all seemed to smile...i wanted to know why...when i studied with them i knew why...They have eternal life, they have to promise of the kingdom of heaven, if I had that then of course Id be smiling like that too, so ive been going and the more I go the happier I get...its like I had this hole in my heart and God is just filling it up more and more....When they showed me we have a heavenly Mother God I shocked and confused but the more I thought about it the more I thought yeah it does make sense we have a Father God so yeah we should have a Mother God too...Im still learning though so Im sure there is more all I can do is continue no matter what...Thank YOu Father and Mother for letting me know about everything I can't wait to lear more

4 comments:

uva347 said...

i guess i'm not the only one after all!!! i loved your blog... isn't it crazy? the more we study the more our spiritual eyes are opening.. some times i ask myself how did God choose me to know all this??? the only answer i find is "love and mercy"...and i feel sooo thankful and happy!!! Let's continue walking towards the kingdom of heaven!!!

Anonymous said...

It makes so much sense! The fact that we have a Mother God only makes sense. I used to only call Father God also, but when I learned that we have a Mother God, it made my faith in Father Ahnsahnghong even more stronger because no one has ever showed me about Mother. Just continue to study and you'll see. There are so many amazing prophecies that testify about Them.

Tine said...

Yes, Sister... there is so much to learn.. with 66 books in the bible we have so much to learn.... so many prophesies to learn.. When i learned about Mother i felt the same way! She's there in the bible, how come NO one knows about it! I always questioned Gen 1:26- Why US? shouldn't it be ME. Then i learned AHHH... it makes sense now!! We have God the Father and God the Mother! I knew something had to be missing, but I found the missing piece to the puzzle,Thanks to Father and Mother. So Amazing! It seems like every time we go to Church of God we learn something new in the bible. It's Amazing, isn't it? I can't wait to see what we learn next!

James said...

God Bless you! Keep studying. The Bible is full of the water of life and gives life to our thirsty souls. Im so happy you found this precious truth. please hold it in your heart...