Thursday, October 25, 2007

Search for the truth...

So this is day one after I learned about Father..I know there is so much more to know and learn...I feel like Alice I wonder how far the rabbit hole will go...yesterdy I had to work so I couldn't go to church, but even though I've been going only for a few weeks, I feel like Ive been going there my whole life and I have known these people forever and I missed church so much...I guess it goes to show we had to know eachother in heaven before....I know im still learning about heaven but I really want to go, I especially want to see Mother....i never had a Mother really, I was raised by my dad so knowing I have a Mother makes me feel like theres sunshine in my belly all the time...Thank You Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother for giving something to smile about:-)

1 comment:

Tine said...

I know when i used to work nights. I couldnt be in church as much as i wanted to but no matter what Father and Mother are always on our minds and hearts... Hope to see you Sabbath! :)