Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My quest to truly know Father Ahnsanghong begins...

So the more I get deeper and deeper into the bible the more the questions pop up....at first I think I was so excited that I found the truth I just accepted it so easy but now I really want to beleive in Father Anhsanghong not just cuz I heard a couple of verses but because I really understand the prohesies about Him in the bible. So when I talked to the pastor he was so nice he explained about the prophesy about the passover, and I thought instantly Passover again? But this time pastor went more into depth about it. He statrted showing mre verses about King David...Hosea 3:5:5 Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the LORD and to his blessings in the last days....when i saw this I was like wait a minute in the last days we have to go King David to recieve blessings which is of course eternal life but king david was already dead since a really long time ago(pastor said about 1000 bc) so how could we go to him to recieve blessings? but then I looked more closely at the verse it says we will go to King David , meaning this is a prophesy about the last day so it means this king david is we need to go to is a prophetical one....so in the last days which is now we have to go to prphetical king david....so then we went to luke31You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. 32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end." so then Ejsus is the prophetical King David....ok so everything makes sense so far, but then if Jesus is the prphetical King david he has to prophetically follow the life of physical King david...so then we learned a little bit about Physical King David.2 sam 5:4 David was thirty years old when he became king, and he reigned forty years. so then Jesus had to do the same thing, He had to be anointed at 30 and reign for 40 years....Then pastor showed me that anoinment in the new testament is baptism so Jesus had to be baptized at at 30 to fulfill King david's prophesy,Luke 3:21 When all the people were being baptized, Jesus was baptized too. And as he was praying, heaven was opened 22and the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."
23Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry...So Jesus was annointed at age 30 but He has to also reign for 40 years to really be King David....right then and there I stopped pastor, I said wait a minute Jesus was only here for 3 years so what happened....then he showed me Heb. 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him....thats why second comign Christ had to come to complete the prophesy about king david above other things....so I wondered so many people say they follow second com9ing christ how can I know Ahnsanghong is the one, then I realized that He will come bringing salvationbu the only way to recieve salvation is thru the passover, then whoever is second coming Christ is he will bring the passover! Thats why passover is so important its the sign of how we can recognize our Father! then it all clicked Christ Ahnsanghong is truly God because He fulifilled everything He was baptized at age 30 he reaigned for 37 years to fulfill the 40 year prophesy of king david and above all things he brought back salvation through the passover! now I still have alot of questions but I feel like im one step closer to truly believing in Father Christ Ahnsanghong and Mother! Sorry for the long entry I guess i always have alot of things in my head!

No comments: