Friday, October 26, 2007

The Best Day Ever! :-)

So today i was having an awful, terrible, not so good, very bad day...sorry I work at a daycare part time...I have 2 papers due, screaming kids are not my idea of a party, and my tire was flat this morning...but then out of the blue my sister(spirtual sister) Julie from church of God called me....at first I was a little crabby and she sensed it and she asked me how I was....well let me tell you tears started to flow and I just let everything out...at first there was silence on the line but then she said like the best words ever (well of course they were from the bible). She said be joyful always pray continuously and be thankful in all circumstances....At first i was like huh? but then she explained.....yes we all have bad days but everything is in God'd plan and in the end Father and Mother will always make it all right, thats why we should always be joyful, plus we have a chance to go to heaven who else can say something like that!...Then i thought about it, my Parents are God of course everything will work out....So yeah that smile Ive had on my face sinceI started going to the Church of God is back on and I feel I ton better...actually when sister was talking to me I felt like it was Mother talking to me right then and there......Thank You Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother for even this kind of grumpy day because through that experience i can understand your love more and more and more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow sister your head seems to be a little complicated... lol! just kidding.
I know what you mean sometimes I have such a bad day that I just want to squat on the floor and cry... but then I think about Father Ahnsanghong's sufferings for 37 yrs and Heavenly Mother's way now and I have no choice but just give thanks to God and be happy for the eternal life They have given this sinner.