Monday, October 29, 2007

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes!

Sorry Ive been away I had an amazing weekend...I kept my first sabbath day which was great...At first I had a problem with Sabbath because i had it in my head that Saunday was the seventh day I mean come on Sunday is known as the last day in the weekend, but then I when I saw the dictionary the calendar and of course the bible it all clicked yeah Sabbath is Saturday no doubt, but then I went home and my mom was all like but thats in the old testament you dont need to keep it......I always thought my dad knew alot about the bible and God so I was confused....even still everything else was true I didnt want this one question to trip me up on my path to heaven so went back to church the next day and I was able to study the sabbath of the old testament and the sabbath of the new testament....After that i had no doubt I was in the right place....The way they kept it in the OT was soooo much harder that Jesus had to come and show us the way to worship God in Spirit and in Truth, also Jesus didnt abolish the law he came to fulfill it so there is a law, its the way it is kept thats what changed. Let me tell you I was really happy about that I don't really like the idea of killing any lambs and eating tons of bread like they did in the OT. God made it really easy for, just open the bible and pay attention and to be honest the bible is so interesting I don't have to much trouble with that. Im just so happy! Ive always had questions but no one ever took the time to answer them they always told me to pray but here its so cool, the brothers and sisters actually take the time to make sure I understandThank You Father Christ Ahnsanghong and Heavenly Mother for letting me keep the sign, exodous 31:13(cool, Im actually remembering bible verses;-D) I cant wait to go back and learn more!

No comments: