Friday, March 14, 2008

The PAssover the way to eternal life!!!!!!!


So now the Passover is coming really soon and I know so many say it is not necessary to keep the passover but many dont realize its importance..

Matt. 26:17 17On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?"
18He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.' " 19So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover......26While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."
27Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the[b] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.


So on the Passover night Jesus offered His body and blood to give us the forgiveness of sins, but why do we need the forgiveness of sins....


Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[b] Christ Jesus our Lord.


Every one wants to knw why we die but God let us know we die because of our sins, but God gave us the way to be forgiven which is by eating Jesus' body and blood thru the Passover....


John 6:53Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.


SO its simple keep the Passover get eternal life thats the only way....I hope every one sees this truth for what it is and I hope all keep the PAssover

No comments: