Wednesday, February 13, 2008

shout the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem!!!


So lately whenever i mention about the Heavenly Mother I get the same response, "oh yeah Ive heard of that before" Whenever I hear thati get chills...it shows me that biblical prophesy is being fulfilled right in front of my very eyes.....



Isaiah 62: 6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night.You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, 7 and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.


The watchmen are shouting letting all peoples know about Jerusalem Mother.....some people hear about Her 3 times 4 times even 5 but it doesnt matter because whether they listen or not biblical prophesy will not cease to continue but will folow through without fail...


Ez. 2:7 You must speak my words to them, whether they listen or fail to listen, for they are rebellious.


So if you hear about mother through many people don't be annoyed or upset...it is our mission to find the true disciples of Christ to find the watchmen of the last days who will shout the name of Jerusalem....


Matt 28:18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."


its up to you which side of the prophesy do you want to be on...the winning side or the side that is doomed to fail since the beginning the choice is up to you.....


No comments: